Green Valley is an established Golf and Tennis community developed around the Green Valley Country Club and its George W. Cobb, Sr., designed course.
Greenville SC Real Estate
Trying to make sense out of our current real estate market can be a challenge. This is true whether you are a first time home buyer or have bought and sold a home before – or many times before. Our goal is to help you face this challenge with up-to-date information and advice designed to help you make the best decision for you.
Start your move by looking for Greenville SC Real Estate using a simple search. MarciaHoward.com offers a variety of search options – from Simple Search to Advanced Search – so that you can look for a home your way.
- Quick Search – simple and easy – Look for homes in your price range. You can refine the search by stating how many bedrooms or bathrooms you want and how big the homes are (Minimum square feet).
- Advanced Search – expand your search options! Looking for a home with a basement, fenced Yard, Pool, Master on the First Floor, or any one of a multitude of features? Use the Advanced Search
- Map Search – Allows you to search using Google Maps
- Address Search – Check on the home you saw while you were driving around or search for homes on your favorite street.
- Listing ID – In my market this is also known as the MLS number.
- Contact Me– While it is great to search on your own you can always contact me to help you with your search.
Remember, as your REALTOR® , I am trained and experienced in helping people like you navigate this complex Real Estate market.
The CHMS designation stands for Certified Home Marketing Specialist. As a CHMS I have been through training that combines staging, marketing, and pricing strategy to promote your home and help assure a successful transaction. You may have heard the terms 'Dress Your House For Success' and 'Price Your Home for Success'. Please contact me for more information or for a personal consultation. It's Free!